|WATER QUALITY LABORATORY|
|Michael R. Cole, LaboratoryDirector ||Phone (417) 546-7225|
|Drury University Alumni||Fax # (417) 546-4837|
|Degree in Environmental Biology/ Earth Science|
For any inquires as to water
quality parameters and information please feel free to call the laboratory any
time at (417) 546-7225.
- Testing of public/private water supplies. Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00. Fee $10.00 per sample. Sterilized sample bottles and instructions are available at the Taney County Regional Sewer District Office.
- Water quality analysis database for parameters on our local lakes and streams. These are sampled monthly. Information will be supplied of the parameters on request.
- Environmental tests for sewage violations are conducted as the needs arise for complaint investigation.
- Testing private treatment plant discharges to insure State regulation compliance.
- To work closely with Missouri Department of Natural Resources for State registered/regulated dye traces and other violations concerning County/State Regulations.
- Educate/inform public of environmental concerns and technologies available to correct problems associated with well contaminations or sewage violations.
- Provide sound scientific data thru Standard Methods, practices and procedures along with approved methodologies by the USEPA.
- Answer environmental questions by scientific methodologies and referrals to proper organizations.