Taney County Water Quality Laboratory
Water Quality Laboratory contact information
||Michael R. Cole
||Drury University Alumni
Degree in Environmental Biology / Earth Science
- Testing of public/private water supplies. Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00. Fee $10.00 per sample. Sterilized sample bottles and instructions are available at the Taney County Regional Sewer District Office.
- Water quality analysis database for parameters on our local lakes and streams. These are sampled monthly. Information will be supplied of the parameters on request.
- Environmental tests for sewage violations are conducted as the needs arise for complaint investigation.
- Testing private treatment plant discharges to insure State regulation compliance.
- To work closely with Missouri Department of Natural Resources for State registered/regulated dye traces and other violations concerning County/State Regulations.
- Educate/inform public of environmental concerns and technologies available to correct problems associated with well contaminations or sewage violations.
- Provide sound scientific data thru Standard Methods, practices and procedures along with approved methodologies by the USEPA.
- Answer environmental questions by scientific methodologies and referrals to proper organizations.
For any inquires as to water quality parameters and information please feel free to call the laboratory any time at (417) 546-7225.